“So God created man in his own image, in the image of God he created him; male and female he created them. ...and they become one flesh.” – Genesis 1:27, 2:24
Natural Family Planning (NFP) is an umbrella term for modern, healthy, scientifically accurate, and reliable methods of family planning.
Not only are NFP methods faithful to the Teachings of the Catholic Church, they are also different from and better than artificial contraception in many other ways.
- cooperates with, rather than suppress, a couple's fertility
- can be used both to achieve and avoid pregnancy
- calls for shared responsibility and cooperation by husband and wife
- builds spousal communication
- fosters respect for and acceptance of the total person
- has no harmful side effects
- has no negative impact on the environment
- is virtually cost free
NFP is unique because it enables its users to work with a woman's body rather than against it. Fertility is viewed as a reality to live, not a problem to solve.
Contact the Donovans at 463-7456 or [email protected] for either an in person or online course.
See Couple to Couple League's website for more information, including FAQs, testimonials, and videos.